Klenk® Pipe Cutter, Slot or Double Cut
Cuts round, oval, and black pipe and downspout!
- Start cut by pushing center blade point through pipe.
- Three-blade tool takes out a 1/8" track leaving both ends clean and straight.
- Maximum opening of jaws provides better bite.
- Minimum opening of spring-back handles provides easier cutting.
- Tool made of the finest hardened steel.
- Non-slip handle grips are comfortable and secure.
- Hardened pivot bolt provides long wear.
NOTE: A regular aviation snip used to cut pipe would bend up one side significantly. Klenk's pipe cutter allows for this by making room for the tool to travel, leaving both sides clean and straight.